Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ee1
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hello, I need to trigger the ADC with TCPWM, the ADC is triggering the dma, transmitting 2048 points, and the sampling frequency is 8Khz. The problem is that when DMA srcTxsize is set to 32bit, it originally took 266ms to collect 2048 points, but now it only takes 160ms, which is not normal, because I use a timer to sample at equal intervals, and when srcTxsize is set to 16bit, it is 266ms (I will change the number of bytes and datasize of the array accordingly), and I found that changing the division coefficient of the timer clock will cause DMA to not be transmitted. I suspect there's something wrong with the clock. Below is my system configuration code, and ADC, DMA, TCPWM configuration code.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Reza_A
25 solutions authored 10 likes given 50 replies posted

Hi @ee1,

Please allow me to confirm, you are using tviibh4m device correct? Are you using Infineon's evaluation board? Furthermore, could you let me know, if there's any, what modifications have you made in the system.c?

The problem is that when DMA srcTxsize is set to 32bit, it originally took 266ms to collect 2048 points, but now it only takes 160ms.
When you said "originally took 266ms", could you let me know if there's any modifications made in the configuration which causes it to only take 160ms instead? Different device? Different board?

Meanwhile, I will also check the code.
Thank you.

Best regards.

0 Likes