Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Abbass
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hello, 

Is it possible to have the documentation of the TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B7 Series eSHE module configuration ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShivaSai_S
25 replies posted 25 likes received First like given

Hi @Abbass ,

The TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B7 devices support eSHE specification. In order to use it, you need drivers to implement eSHE specification.

Thanks,

Shiva Sai  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
ShivaSai_S

Hi @Abbass ,

I have asked the internal team regarding these documents and will get back once I have response from them.

Can you please tell whether you are looking for eSHE specification documents or  the documents that explain the eSHE implementation for TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B7 ?   

Thanks,

Shiva Sai

Abbass
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Currently working on the TRAVEO T2G CYT2B7, i want to know how is it possible to do the configuration of the eSHE module ? Is it activated by default ? Do we need to configure some registers use the eSHE module ? 

0 Likes
ShivaSai_S

Hi @Abbass ,

As these are the confidential documents, sorry we cannot provide the eSHE documentation.

Thanks,
Shiva Sai

0 Likes
Abbass
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

OK, please can you tell me how it works if i want to use the eSHE module ? Is it activated by default ? Do I need to configure some registers to use the module ? 

Thanks, 

Abbass

0 Likes
ShivaSai_S

Hi @Abbass ,

The TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B7 devices support eSHE specification. In order to use it, you need drivers to implement eSHE specification.

Thanks,

Shiva Sai  

0 Likes

Hello, but to use it, do we need to do some configurations of registers ? 

If yes, please could you provide me the different registers to be configured ?

0 Likes
ShivaSai_S

Hi @Abbass ,

The Traveo T2G device has necessary HW in place to realise eSHE requirements. A compatible SW needs to be developed by the user to use the HW features.

0 Likes