Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked
hello, dear infineon engineer. recently i am using a evaluation board. the board info silk print like this : TVII-B-H-8M-320-BGA CPU 600-60569-01 REV 02. WW:2009 the main cup type is CYT4BFCCHDES.... I am not so sure about the name format. but when i tried to run the example in the SDL, I foud the GPIO example not light the led. D:\traveo2\TVII_Sample_Driver_Library_6.4.0\tviibh8m\src\examples\gpio\button my SDL version is above,what's more i try a new SDL D:\traveo2\T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\tviibh8m\src\examples\gpio\button my question is 1 . why may CPU type not appeared in the bb_bsp_tviibh8m.h either CY_USE_PSVP = 1 OR 0. 2. which SDL i need to use to run the GPIO led demo succeed. 3. i can compile the demo, and flash it in IAR debug node,the run is ok ,but not got the right result. what the root cause, is the pin map not ok. how can i use the this board to run the demo succeed. thank you a lot!
0 Likes
1 Solution
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2

thank you a lot, I tried the to set the LD1 map to port GPIO_PRT_23 PIN 2 it seems works. and the button SW1 change map to PORT 21 PIN 4. it also works, using the demo when pushing SW1, LD1 toggles on board, 

it is very ood, the project version set to rev_c, macro define like those: tviibh8m , CYT4BF8CDE, CY_USE_PSVP=0,

but this my CPU type is CYT4BFCCHDES is not contained in file bb_bsp_tviibh8m.h 

when i changed to pin mapping,  it can work now. 

i have another question please help.

i used a self-define GPIO to detect  DIAG signal from a step moter tmc2209.  when the motor run mormally the DIAG PIN output 0.45V, when i detect the motor stall, it output 2.5-3.0V, i want to figure out how to use the GPIO interrupt to filter out 0.45v only capture the 2.5V as a interrupt, does the GPIO pin support set threshold of voltage on it. i am not so familiar with infineon platform. please give some info, thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Reza_A
250 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Hi @sangbiao123,

Please find the latest version of SDL in the following link:
https://softwaretools.infineon.com/tools/com.ifx.tb.tool.traveoiisampledriverlibrary

Furthermore, please ensure that jumpers J16, J17, J18, and J19 are inserted in position "1-2", and J14, J20, J21 are insterted on the CPU board.

Meanwhile, please allow me some time to check further regarding your CPU board.
I will update you promptly.

I hope this helps.
Best regards.

0 Likes
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2

thank you a lot, I tried the to set the LD1 map to port GPIO_PRT_23 PIN 2 it seems works. and the button SW1 change map to PORT 21 PIN 4. it also works, using the demo when pushing SW1, LD1 toggles on board, 

it is very ood, the project version set to rev_c, macro define like those: tviibh8m , CYT4BF8CDE, CY_USE_PSVP=0,

but this my CPU type is CYT4BFCCHDES is not contained in file bb_bsp_tviibh8m.h 

when i changed to pin mapping,  it can work now. 

i have another question please help.

i used a self-define GPIO to detect  DIAG signal from a step moter tmc2209.  when the motor run mormally the DIAG PIN output 0.45V, when i detect the motor stall, it output 2.5-3.0V, i want to figure out how to use the GPIO interrupt to filter out 0.45v only capture the 2.5V as a interrupt, does the GPIO pin support set threshold of voltage on it. i am not so familiar with infineon platform. please give some info, thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Reza_A
250 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Hi @sangbiao123,

If you are using digital input to read the diag signal, kindly refer to the sub-section 22.5 Digital Input Buffer in the device Architecture Technical Reference Manual. There, you will find the details regarding pin's input buffer trip point which supports the following modes:
- CMOS (default)
- TTL
- Automotive

The following figure depicts the difference between CMOS and Automotive trip point.

Reza_A_0-1705393337721.png

To enable the Automotive trip point, kindly configure the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN_AUTOLVL.VTRIP_SELy_1 to 1 and configure the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN.VTRIP_SELy_0 mode to CMOS (0), as described in the Architecture TRM.

Reza_A_1-1705393407550.png

However, if you are using ADC to read the diag signal, you could refer to the sub-section 35.5.6 Range Detect in the device Architecture TRM. If you seek an example on how to configure the ADC for range detection, please refer to the additional code example for SDL. Please find the code example for range detection in the following directory: 02_ADC -> Range_Detection

I hope this helps.
Thank you.

Best regards.

0 Likes