Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lubu5330
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First like given

Does any PSoC software like PSoC Creator or PSoC 6  SDK etc support the CYT2B75CADES TVII Entry Family Starter Kit?

I wonder if I can create a schematic by using peripheral components for this TVII board. Thanks

Detailed guidance with related links and supported documents will be appreciated. 

Best regards

Rubb

#PSoC4 #PSoC6 #CYT2B75CADES 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jimmy_L
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi ,

for the peripheral devices, each vendor has their own develop tools, even the same vendor has different develop tools for different product line. 

maybe the ODMs have the tool to integrate different kinds of peripherals into one development tool, but I don't know the truth.

from the Traveo II side, we can only use the tools you already know for the development. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jimmy_L

Hi ,

sorry the Traveo II has its own IDE, you can use Green Hills, IAR or ModusToolbox(only support CYT4BF now). you can refer to AN220118 - GETTING STARTED WITH THE TRAVEO T2G  to get started. 

Thank you for your reply! I'm already using Green Hills, IAR Embedded Workbench IDE, and its SDL.

Actually, I'm looking for some solutions that can support developing code by using peripheral components for TVII MCUs. 

0 Likes
Jimmy_L

Hi ,

for the peripheral devices, each vendor has their own develop tools, even the same vendor has different develop tools for different product line. 

maybe the ODMs have the tool to integrate different kinds of peripherals into one development tool, but I don't know the truth.

from the Traveo II side, we can only use the tools you already know for the development.