MiniProg4 I2C bridging use for CYT2b9

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tigercat
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given 5 sign-ins First like given

Dear Infineon,

To test I2C function of CYT2B9, I'm thinking of using MiniProg4 I2C bridging.

for this, I planned the below.

1. I assume Infineon provides API drivers for Miniprog4 like DLL or Lib.

2. Write Windows Application for I2C master side using APIs.

I'm wondering if I can go with my plan. Currently, I can use BCP but I cannot find DLL or lib to use I2C briding of MiniProg.

Looking forward to reply.

Thank you 

Jongtae

0 Likes
1 Solution
KumarAP
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hello @tigercat ,

MiniProg4 serves as a USB-I2C bridge (acts as I2C Master) that can be used to communicate with a
I2C slave devices through the Bridge Control Panel software.

You can use BCP and go to "Help" menu and click on "documentation" as shown below:

KumarAP_0-1669885491845.png

And you will be able to get BCP Examples User Guide document. Refer this document for examples and regarding API details you can refer section "1.2 Bridge Control Panel - API Level Access". 

All public APIs are documented in “COM Interface Guide”, which is installed along with PSoC Programmer in its ./Documents subfolder.

Hoping above resolves your query.

Thank you.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KumarAP
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hello @tigercat ,

MiniProg4 serves as a USB-I2C bridge (acts as I2C Master) that can be used to communicate with a
I2C slave devices through the Bridge Control Panel software.

You can use BCP and go to "Help" menu and click on "documentation" as shown below:

KumarAP_0-1669885491845.png

And you will be able to get BCP Examples User Guide document. Refer this document for examples and regarding API details you can refer section "1.2 Bridge Control Panel - API Level Access". 

All public APIs are documented in “COM Interface Guide”, which is installed along with PSoC Programmer in its ./Documents subfolder.

Hoping above resolves your query.

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Likes