How to implement Flash loader for Traveo II

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jack_Jiang
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Future(GC)
5 questions asked First solution authored First reply posted

Dears,

According to document AN227076, if users want to update APP, they need to customize Flash Loader by themselves. CAN we provide Flash Loader sample code based on CAN interface and the source code of PC's APP?  

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Jack_Jiang,

The Traveo-II device contains internal bootloader that already supports CAN interface , The AppNote AN227076 (https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Traveo_II_Bootloader-ApplicationNotes-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...) describes in details on how to implement this (i.e. how to update your application over CAN).  As far as flashloader part is concerned , I think it should be developed by the user as per the use case- but I am checking if there is any reference to share with you. 

Regards,

Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ashish

Hi Jack_Jiang,

The Traveo-II device contains internal bootloader that already supports CAN interface , The AppNote AN227076 (https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Traveo_II_Bootloader-ApplicationNotes-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...) describes in details on how to implement this (i.e. how to update your application over CAN).  As far as flashloader part is concerned , I think it should be developed by the user as per the use case- but I am checking if there is any reference to share with you. 

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes
Ashish

Hi Jack_Jiang,

As said earlier, you may need to develop your own flashloader as per your use case, unfortunately there is no customer-shareable reference to share with you.

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes