Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jackson_hwang
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 25 sign-ins

I am using the Starter kit (CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK). I ran the Starter_kit demo code provided in T2G_SDL_7.8.0, but no message is received. When I compile the code, there is no error. Also, there is no problem with LED4 blinking every 0.05 seconds.
Communication settings are also set appropriately. (115200,n,8,1)
"Welcome!" A message is displayed and then a menu to select Functions seems to be displayed, but I am not receiving any message.
How can I use this demo code?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Reza_A
25 solutions authored 10 likes given 50 replies posted

Hi @Jackson_hwang,

Sorry for the delayed response, I want to follow up on your thread. Have you been able to solve your issue?
If the LED could blink as it is intended, then your program is already in the for loop with "Neutral" scenario.

Just to understand the issue, could you confirm that the serial port in your serial monitor configuration is the serial port which is recognized as KitProg3? You could check which serial port is connected to KitProg3 using the Device Manager.

I hope this helps. Thank you.
Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
vouria
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Dear @Jackson_hwang ,

Can you please list the steps that you take (steps starting from how you make the project), until you face the issue that you mention?

Thank you.

0 Likes

I opened the tvibe1m project in the T2G_Sample_driver_library_7.8.0 folder, added the examples folder, and ran the starter_kit example. That's all. I haven't done anything else. Do I need to do anything else?

IAR Project for starter_kit demoIAR Project for starter_kit demo

0 Likes
vouria
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Dear @Jackson_hwang ,

Can you please kindly provide the requested details, so that we can solve the issue that you are facing?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Reza_A
25 solutions authored 10 likes given 50 replies posted

Hi @Jackson_hwang,

Sorry for the delayed response, I want to follow up on your thread. Have you been able to solve your issue?
If the LED could blink as it is intended, then your program is already in the for loop with "Neutral" scenario.

Just to understand the issue, could you confirm that the serial port in your serial monitor configuration is the serial port which is recognized as KitProg3? You could check which serial port is connected to KitProg3 using the Device Manager.

I hope this helps. Thank you.
Best regards.

0 Likes