Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
autoUser
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi dears,

I'm using the Traveo 2 CYT4DN on the "T2G CYTVII-C-2D-6M-327-SET evaluation board" and I have access to MyICP and Traveo Documentation site. Unfortunately I cannot find the documentation which describes the functionality of each features such as MIPI or graphics (especially direct capturing to display) and all the register descriptions.

My desired use case:

I would like to capture the video stream of the MIPI CSI camera which is connected on the eval board and show the video stream on the display which comes together with the eval board. My use case is not to use the VRAM but capture the input data of the MIPI interface and forward them directly to the display.

I already checked out the examples mipi-sensor and in the Lauterbach debugger i was able to see the input data in the VRAM but I don't want to use VRAM and would like to capture the input data directly as mentioned before.

Thanks,
Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Reza_A
250 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Hi @autoUser,

Have you referred to T2G Cluster 2D Family Architecture TRM and Register TRM? Both are provided in the Technical Reference Manual (TRM) folder available in MyICP portal. In the mentioned documents, you could find descriptions for functionalities and register fields of T2G Cluster 2D Family.

I hope this helps.
Thank you.

Best regards.

0 Likes