Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Nithyanantham
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi Team,

I'm currently working with the CTY4DN microcontroller.

I'm utilizing the Cy_GPIO_SetHSIOM(base, pinNum, hsiom) API, which requires passing the port number as an argument.

To obtain the port number, I'm using the Cy_GPIO_PortToAddr(uint32_t portNum)function.

However, after referring to the CTY4DN driver files, I couldn't find the expected functionality.

Could someone provide guidance on how to correctly obtain the port number?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
KumarAP
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Nithyanantham ,

For Port and Pin of a peripheral, you can refer "section - Alternate function pin assignments" of CYT4DN device datasheet. And based on your application requirement you can decide the Port and Pin.

Now, For configuring the Port and Pin say for LED, button, You can refer the SDL based example.

After installing the SDL, you can follow the below path for GPIO examples.

Path : T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.9.0\tviic2d6m\src\examples\gpio

You can refer the SDL readme for more details of usage of SDL.

You can also refer for better understanding of GPIO configuration and usage in below mentioned AppNote.

Link : https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN220193_GPIO_Usage_Setup_in_Traveo_II_Family-ApplicationNote...

I hope this solves your query.

Thank you.

BR.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KumarAP
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Nithyanantham ,

For Port and Pin of a peripheral, you can refer "section - Alternate function pin assignments" of CYT4DN device datasheet. And based on your application requirement you can decide the Port and Pin.

Now, For configuring the Port and Pin say for LED, button, You can refer the SDL based example.

After installing the SDL, you can follow the below path for GPIO examples.

Path : T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.9.0\tviic2d6m\src\examples\gpio

You can refer the SDL readme for more details of usage of SDL.

You can also refer for better understanding of GPIO configuration and usage in below mentioned AppNote.

Link : https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN220193_GPIO_Usage_Setup_in_Traveo_II_Family-ApplicationNote...

I hope this solves your query.

Thank you.

BR.

0 Likes