CYT4BF8CED

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xu
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi,

I'm going to program the SFLASH region. But I'm not sure if I can Erase it using the Erase sector function.

xu_0-1659407355648.png

Thanks,

xu

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kavya_B
100 replies posted 10 likes given 25 solutions authored

Hello @xu ,

You cannot use 'EraseSector' system call to erase SFlash. You need to use 'WriteRow' system call to program SFlash.

There are some restrictions you need to be aware of while programming SFlash. The system calls which one uses for programming SFlash are different than that for code flash / work flash in Traveo II. User cannot program all the sections of SFlash. Only certain sections of the SFlash will be allowed to program by the user through WriteRow system call. Please refer to sub-section ' WriteRow' under chapter 'Nonvolatile Memory Programming' in Architecture TRM (Document No. 002-24401) for more details.

Thanks,

Kavya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Kavya_B

Hello @xu ,

You cannot use 'EraseSector' system call to erase SFlash. You need to use 'WriteRow' system call to program SFlash.

There are some restrictions you need to be aware of while programming SFlash. The system calls which one uses for programming SFlash are different than that for code flash / work flash in Traveo II. User cannot program all the sections of SFlash. Only certain sections of the SFlash will be allowed to program by the user through WriteRow system call. Please refer to sub-section ' WriteRow' under chapter 'Nonvolatile Memory Programming' in Architecture TRM (Document No. 002-24401) for more details.

Thanks,

Kavya

0 Likes
xu
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hello@Kavya ,

What is the minimum write unit of SFLASH region?Is it 0x200 bytes?

Thanks,

xu

0 Likes
Kavya_B

Hello @xu ,

Yes, you are right.

Regards,

Kavya

0 Likes