[CYT2B78CAE] cannot get interrupt from can rx when run the sample code for can of tviibe1m

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dagongren_00
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Tx is OK. the slave(PC) could get the Tx data。

but Rx is NG. cannot receive  data. and the interrupt funciton do not run (set the break point,but not stop at it ).

0 Likes
1 Solution
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @Dagongren_00 

Please elaborate a little more on your setup. Are you using any of the development boards or your own custom board?

Also, are you using the SDL? If yes, which version? Are you using the example as is or have you made any modifications?

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @Dagongren_00 

Please elaborate a little more on your setup. Are you using any of the development boards or your own custom board?

Also, are you using the SDL? If yes, which version? Are you using the example as is or have you made any modifications?

Regards.

0 Likes

Thank you.

i used startkit from T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\tviibe1m\tools\iar\flash\tviibe1m_flash_cm4_mc_template.eww。

because want to use Can, i rewrite the main(), to call ClassicCANInit()。

then,I tried the tx by Cy_CANFD_UpdateAndTransmitMsgBuffer() was OK.

Rx is via Interrupt that calls Cy_CANFD_IrqHandler()。When i send data to board via Can,  but didnot find Cy_CANFD_IrqHandler() runned。

0 Likes