[CYT2B75] after full chip erase, SWD cannot be connected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
machengyan
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

The chip model is [CYT2B75CADES], after full chip erase, SWD cannot be connected,

I think the bootloader is damaged, is there any way to rebuild it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @machengyan 

Could you please provide more details about the issue? Please tell us the exact steps you followed, and why do you suspect that the bootloader is damaged?

You can go through this application note that we have on T2G Bootloader - https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Traveo_II_Bootloader-ApplicationNotes-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Apurva_S

Hi @machengyan 

Could you please provide more details about the issue? Please tell us the exact steps you followed, and why do you suspect that the bootloader is damaged?

You can go through this application note that we have on T2G Bootloader - https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Traveo_II_Bootloader-ApplicationNotes-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...

Regards.

thanks for your response

my steps:Erase flash in IAR

Project->download->Erase memory   and OK

After that ,SWD cannot be connected.

Referenced data sheet:Infineon-Traveo_II_CYT2B7_Series_Data_Sheet-DataSheet-v01_00-EN.pdf

キャプチャ.JPG

And I think this is not implemented.   Because 0x1700 2000 should have been erased too.

0 Likes
Apurva_S

Hi @machengyan 

Can you tell the exact memory locations that you erased? Did it also include sflash memory locations? If yes, please tell the range.

Can you try to program your device using Auto Flash Utility and let us know if it works?

Regards.