CYT2B7 Programming Specifications

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xu
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi

I am using CYT2B7 mcu.But I can't find Traveo II MCU Programming Specifications Document on the official website.

Can you give me the lastest vesion of Traveo II MCU Programming Specifications document?

Thanks

Have a good day

Xu

0 Likes
1 Solution
Swathi
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hello,

By registering for myInfineon Collaboration Platform you can get access to additional add-on technical documentation, trainings, tools, and much more. Please follow these steps in order to get started:

1. Register for myInfineon 
  2. For Traveo documentation please email to Traveo@infineon.com
  3. You will receive a confirmation which explains how to use your new access

After you follow these steps, you can access to the repository that has the programming specifications document. Let us know if there are any updates.

Best regards,

Swathi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Swathi
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hello,

By registering for myInfineon Collaboration Platform you can get access to additional add-on technical documentation, trainings, tools, and much more. Please follow these steps in order to get started:

1. Register for myInfineon 
  2. For Traveo documentation please email to Traveo@infineon.com
  3. You will receive a confirmation which explains how to use your new access

After you follow these steps, you can access to the repository that has the programming specifications document. Let us know if there are any updates.

Best regards,

Swathi

0 Likes