CM0+ Application on CYT4BF

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
isystem_user
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

on my CYT4BF device i have an Autosar Application running only on CM7 core. For Bootcore CM0+ there is no application available. How do i manage the correct startup and "running" behaviour for the CM0+ core?

Thanks,

Martin

0 Likes
1 Solution
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @isystem_user 

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Apurva_S

Hi Martin,

You can find the CPU startup sequence for CYT4B in section 3.2.3 of the following application note - https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN220118_GETTING_STARTED_WITH_TRAVEO_II_FAMILY_MCUS-Applicati...

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards.

In my autosar application for CM7 the ECU is hanging at function: Fls_InvokeFMAPI 

The Elektrobit support answered to this issue:

"Fls driver can be run from CM7 itself. Actual programming is initiated through system calls which can be executed only from CM0+. Fls driver uses IPC to invoke the system calls in CM0+.

So whenever you use Fls in the application, core CM0+ needs to run because FLS will use system calls from that core.

If CM0+ is not started and runing, the Fls driver hangs in Fls_InvokeFMAPI same as customer reported. "

My conclusion is that the CM7 uses IPC messages for invoking system calls on CM0+. The root cause of this issue potentially is on CM0+ core. How can i check if CM0+ is running correctly? 

0 Likes
Apurva_S

Hi @isystem_user 

Regards.

0 Likes