Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
surabi_k
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted 5 sign-ins

I have Battery Voltage Signal connected to a single ADC Channel, I need 2 measurements (Slow and Fast)

Slow - Battery SOC Estimation (1Hz)

Fast - UV Protection (1kHz)

For the Fast measurement, I need the pulse detect feature which will check if Vbatt < XYZ for a duration and generate an interrupt. But If I use the pulse detect feature, I will not be able to use the ADC Result Register for SOC Estimation (Slow Measurement)

Is this the same case with Averaging function, can I not use the ADC Result Register ?

Range Detect can be used, but the range detection will be for one sample and not for a duration/or successive X samples 

Any suggestions ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
abhikul
50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 25 replies posted

Hello @surabi_k 

1. As mentioned by you that you need to measure two signals and so one thing you could use different channel reading for the same analog pin pin which you are using for your requirements.

2. So, by doing this you would allow one particular channel to read in post-processing mode, and the other channel with no post-processing mode.

3. This could satisfy your requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kulkarni

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
abhikul
50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 25 replies posted

Hello @surabi_k 

1. As mentioned by you that you need to measure two signals and so one thing you could use different channel reading for the same analog pin pin which you are using for your requirements.

2. So, by doing this you would allow one particular channel to read in post-processing mode, and the other channel with no post-processing mode.

3. This could satisfy your requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kulkarni

0 Likes
surabi_k
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Thanks Abhishek for the suggestion

0 Likes