data from mobile to cybt-343026

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GHKC
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

hi sir/madam,

we are sending images from mobile bluetooth to cybt module and we are passing data from cybt puart to mcu . but upto 22kb data only it is allowing.

previously we are using rn4678 module with this it is sending properly but with cybt it is not sending more then 22kb data.

can any one know this problem give me solution.

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

I did more testing on this issue.

Since, this is 20706 chip, rtos functionality will not be there. Please ignore my previous comment about rtos.

Could you please use wiced_hal_wdog_restart() API to pet the watchdog timer periodically? ​Please let me know if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
GHKC
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

sorry for the wrong information

actually when baudrate is 115200 is receiving upto 170000 bytes data from mobile if more then that it is not receiving and also it is expecting reset.

if  baudrate is 57600 it is receiving more then 170000 bytes data.

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I suspect that the WDT resetting the device. The default watchdog timeout is set to 2 seconds and watchdog petting is done in the idle thread.

Could you please add an appropriate wiced_rtos_delay_milliseconds() inside the PUART receive callback and try?

Set ALLOW_THREAD_TO_SLEEP as delay_type for RTOS delay.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hi,

I did more testing on this issue.

Since, this is 20706 chip, rtos functionality will not be there. Please ignore my previous comment about rtos.

Could you please use wiced_hal_wdog_restart() API to pet the watchdog timer periodically? ​Please let me know if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes