can HID connection different by LMP version?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
hyhw_4628441
Level 2
Level 2
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

I have tested connection of HID Device using CYW20706 in 6.2 version of wiced studio.

but, when i test the connection between CYW20706 and my laptop, i found the connection is different by LMP version.

i have used the HID Device that is provided from wiced studio sdk.

The laptop of certain LMP version is connected at first attempt to connection. other cases can not connected.

who know why the connection is different each LMP version?

i attached the logs each LMP version. please could help me anyone?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

It seems that your computer has multiple BLE adapters. And the CYW20706 might connect to different BLE adapters each time.

Because the Manufacturer Names varied from [INTEL] to [QUACOMM]. The BD_ADDRs of remote also varied.

Best regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

It seems that your computer has multiple BLE adapters. And the CYW20706 might connect to different BLE adapters each time.

Because the Manufacturer Names varied from [INTEL] to [QUACOMM]. The BD_ADDRs of remote also varied.

Best regards

0 Likes

it makes me confusing.

i have tested the HID Device connection with 3 cases laptop.

so, log is different by laptop.

0 Likes

LMP version can vary, due to the actual stack of the peer device. And the data field indicates the LMP version of the peer device, not the host information of itself.

0 Likes