Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions
WICED platform: 18.104.22.168
Chip Platform: CYW20719-B1
When invoke the wiced_bt_dev_get_bonded_devices() API, the always return 0x1FA7 error code, and the input value of *p_num_devices didn't been set to 0 even failed.
So doesn't this API really supported? If it's supported, how to fix this issue.
Hello Infineon support team.
Our customer requests us AAC codec support for both A2DP/SINK and A2DP/SRC.
According to following thread, CYW20721 support AAC for A2DP/SINK. But no mention for A2DP/SRC.
Please tell me which BT chip support AAC codec for both A2DP/SINK and A2DP/SRC.
I would like to download the program for CYBT-353027-EVAL and I have installed the following
WICED Studio 6.6
WICED Smart SDK 2.2.3
Platform files for CYBT-353027
But it seems that the Platform files only support the old version of the project folder - 20706-A2_Bluetooth, I try to download the sample program Hello_Sensor under WICED Smart SDK and it will report an error (as shown in the picture).
- WICED Studio 6.6
- WICED Smart SDK 2.2.3
- Platform files for CYBT-353027
但貌似Platform files只支持老版本的项目文件夹 - 20706-A2_Bluetooth，我 在WICED Smart SDK 下尝试烧录示例程序Hello_Sensor就会报错(如图)。
When sending data from PC via USB serial port to CYSPP CYBT-483039-EVAL, it appears to be over-running the CYBT, without CYBT ever asserting PUART_RTS low.
- CYSPP CYBT-483039-EVAL is connected to iOS app using EZ-Serial BLE CYSPP
- Data is being sent using the Acknowledged Characteristic (101)
- PUART SW5 are all turned On
- After press reset switch on eval board, I see UART RTS pin Arduino J7-P6 go high on oscilloscope
- I set CYBT and flow control by sending following command to PUART from the PC.
When PC starts sending file data to PUART over USB serial, I see the data being received on the iOS side, however, some data is missing.
I expected PUART RTS to be asserted low to prevent 3 MB of file data from over-running the CYBT, when sending data to PUART_RX ?
I do not see UART_RTS on pin Arduino J7-P6 being set low during the 3MB file transmission.
What are potential solutions to prevent data over-running when sending data to PUART RX for transmission to iOS device?
I am using the CYBT-213043-mesh-2 kit and programmed the HCI_loop_back test. I open the clientcontrol and looks like BR/EDR is disabled. I tried using FIND_ME app but no luck.
I am looking to connect the CYBT-213043 to external devices making it discoverable for other devices to connect. Also, please let me know how to enable the diagnostic mode on this board.
- CYBT-483056-EVAL arrived from factory with latest EZ-Serial 1.0.10 installed.
- My CYBT device has reached the limit of four (4) bonded devices.
- I cannot bond with new devices before removing a device from the bond list.
- This issue is easily reproduced after Bluetooth Classic RFCOMM pairing to a CYBT-483056-02 device from a Windows or Android device.
- Multiple people, on multiple CYBT-483056-02 devices, using various pairing devices have reproduced this issue of not being able to delete bonds once a RFCOMM pairing has been made to the CYBT-483056-02 device.
# EZSerial 1.0.10 (build 21) @E,0040,BOOT,E=01000A15,S=02072276,P=0100,H=E8,C=00,A=E6BF3B0F0C3C,T=01 @E,000E,ASC,S=03,R=01
Using smp_delete_bond (/BD, ID=7/2) does not work. After /BD command sent, a /QB command displays count is still 4.
Am I using the '/BD' command properly?
# Query bond list displays 4 devices bonded, 3 duplicates, 1 unique /QB @R,000E,/QB,0000,C=04 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 // Win11 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 // Win11 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 // Win11 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=58CB523B58FA,T=FF,D=01 // Android Pixel 3A # Remove address for Windows 11 bond /BD,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF @R,000E,/BD,0403,C=04 # Remove address for Android Pixel 3A 11 bond /BD,A=58CB523B58FA,T=FF @R,000E,/BD,0403,C=04 # Query bond list is unchanged ?? /QB @R,000E,/QB,0000,C=04 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=C403A8CF7884,T=FF,D=01 @E,0020,B,C=00,A=58CB523B58FA,T=FF,D=01
I have tried:
- Removing a bonded device by using smp_delete_bond "/BD" and specifying a MAC address does not change bond list
- Factory reset "/RFAC" does NOT erase bonding
- Device reset does not erase bonding. This is correct expected behavior.
- Attempt to remove a bonded device by telling Windows or Android to forget the device does not change CYBT bond list
Re-flashing is not an option for clearing a bond list for our end customers.
Can you please recommend a working API method to remove bonded devices on CYBT-483056-02 modules?
My goal is to delete bonding by reflashing. The smp_delete_bond command is not working for anyone on my team.
What I Tried Using WICED_MOD_Programmer
I am using Windows 11.
- I downloaded ezserial_CYBT-483056-02.hex
- WICED_MOD_Programmer does not have an option to select CYBT-483056-02 so I selected CYBT-483039-02 instead
- Selected UART Adapter board
- Selected DUT #1, Configure, and selected WICED HCUI UART (COM12), 115200, CTS, then Connect button
- Set Firmware File Path to ezserial_CYBT-483056-02.hex
- Checked "program BD Address" and checked "Gen a random address"
- When I press Program button it quickly failed
29-09-2022 11:11:06.204: ProgramManager: Selecting_DUT 1/8 29-09-2022 11:11:07.575: ProgCOM12 : Reset (COM12) Timeout! 29-09-2022 11:11:07.580: ProgCOM12 : Soft-Reset Fail COM12 29-09-2022 11:11:07.581: ProgCOM12 : Failed to reset on baudrate = 115200 29-09-2022 11:11:07.582: ProgCOM12 : Failed to reset DUT 29-09-2022 11:11:07.582: ProgramManager: ---->SetResult [1,1] = TestFailed 29-09-2022 11:11:07.613: ProgramManager: Selecting_DUT 2/8 29-09-2022 11:11:07.735: ProgramManager: Selecting_DUT 8/8 29-09-2022 11:11:07.818: WICEDModuleProg: Test program stopped. 29-09-2022 11:22:47.505: PortSetDlgCOM12DUT: 4 serial ports found. 29-09-2022 11:23:37.285: PortSetDlgCOM12DUT: Connected to "COM12 - WICED HCI UART (COM12)" (115200, RequestToSend)
WICED Studio programming of a CYBT-483056-EVAL does not seem to be a supported platform?
Thanks in advance,
I'm using Cypress Wiced studio IDE (V 22.214.171.124) for CYBT 343026-01 Bluetooth module. For my requirement, In the Wicked studio IDE, I'm using only spp.c file under 20706-A2_Bluetooth project. In this spp.c file, I'm using 'wiced_hal_puart_set_baudrate()' function for changing the Baudrate. By using this function, I'm able to change my Baudrate to 115200 and 57600 only. But if I change to 38400 or 19200 or 9600 values then the CYBT 343026-01 Bluetooth is not communicating through Uart. Please tell me the reason why it is communicating only for 115200 or 57600. I want it to work for lower Baud rate values also. so please tell me the solution for my problemShow Less
I am trying to build Bluetooth Classic Audio device.
I am using 20706 & 20735 boards. I'm a beginner with your boards and software tools.
I installed WICED Studio 126.96.36.199 on my Windows 10 machine.
When I connect both the dev boards, I see them listed in my ports on the device manager also.
On first-time execution of the IDE, it did not prompt me to select the default platform. Ideally, I'd like to select the 20735-B1_Bluetooth or 20706-A2_Bluetooth as mentioned on both the evaluation kits' user guides.
I only see "43xxx_Wi-Fi" listed in my Project Explorer window. I can't see either of the boards in the "WICED target selector" drop down either.
Please let me know how to make 20706 & 20735 show up in the target builder drop down and project explorer window.
My goal is to build and flash Bluetooth Classic HFP (HF & AG roles - not concurently) & A2DP (target and sink roles - not concurently) profiles on both of the eval kits i.e., 20706 & 20735Show Less