1.当从 HIDOFF 模式下，唤醒后，APP 的程序会重启，重新运行，之前定义全局变量，在中断函数中进行累加，但在唤醒后会重新初始化为0？
那么如果需要保存 全局变量的值，只能存入flash?有什么其他的方法使变量不被 程序重新初始化？
2.wiced_power_save_store_state 该函数 参数是一个 uint16_t 的变量，是用来存储什么变量的？
I want to realize a function that HCI uart receive define string command to do related operation. For example, HCI uart receive "scan" command, then device will call the wiced_bt_ble_scan( BTM_BLE_SCAN_TYPE_HIGH_DUTY, WICED_TRUE, ibeacon_client_scan_result_cback ); API. Can this function be available? Because I see the example of HCI uart, it recieve and done HCI command(which have 5 byte head command). If I don't want to use HCI command, just use my defined string command, Is it ok? How to do this function?
I check WICED HCI Control Protocol Definition document. And it refer below information.
1. Packet Type is always a fixed data which is 0x19. Right?
2. How to distinguish command/event code? 0 for command, 1 for event code? Any related document?
3. Group Code means Operating code in the document? I think it should be two byte here. One is Group value and the other is Operating code. Then device can distinguish the different command. But I don't see both in above 5 bytes head.
4. How to define LE Scan command?
0x19 0x00 0x01 0x01 0x02 0x01 0x00
| | |
| Operating code
Group value |
5. How to calculate len? All the packeted data len? Or just content len(0x01 0x00)?
6. Any detailed document to descripbe all of these?Show Less
项目以 CYW20706 为主控芯片，会用SPI 接外部flash, I2C 接 三轴传感器，ADC 读取外部电池电压，中断引脚会接到三轴传感器的中断引脚上。
1. 当CYW20706的中断 连接到 三轴传感器上的中断引脚。当 蓝牙模块 进入HIDOFF 模式时，是否任意的外部中断可以唤醒设备？还是只有特殊的引脚才能唤醒？
另外，怎么配置 蓝牙模块的 中断 是 高电平唤醒，还是低电平唤醒？
2. 能否在 使用SPI 的同时，同时使用HCI UART 进行debug 信息输出？API-REF-20706-A2_Bluetooth.pdf 文档中对于 HCI UART 的接口函数没有找到？有没有具体的文档描述？Show Less
I cannot find any documentation or questions on connecting two boards with Bluetooth Classic. This seems like a pretty basic use case, so I think I am just missing something. Can someone point me towards some documentation, or towards an example project? I am looking to connect with the Bluetooth Classic SPP profileand I am using the CYW920719Q40EVB-01 evaluation boards.
I have successfully run the examples in the WICED SDK as well as Cypress Academy's WB101 Bluetooth class on github.
Thank you for the help.Show Less
In the process of evaluating the CYBT-333032-02 to be used to replace our current BT2.1 (CSR BR-C40) Implementation. Specifically need to test SPP performance against our proprietary HCI implementation (very old, No stack, very fast (in the day)).
I am going to mount the CYBT-333032-02 onto our existing design and was wondering/confirming:
1. The Module I order from Mouser comes with the EZ-Serial Firmware (found it on a slide)
2. I can wire the interface pins to my Microcontroller to control the interface.
3. I need to wire up the control signals for CYSPP, so what Pins are purposed for CP_Role (We will be peripheral) and CYSPP (would like to control switcing states here)
4. Do I need to connect up a Reset Signal?
Any and all information would be helpful here.
CTS port is not assigned in EZ-Serial FW of CYBT-353027.
Please tell us why.
Does CYBT-353027's EZ-Serial FW not have the flow control function?
Or does it support Flow control but doesn't just have CTS?
Kenji TakahashiShow Less
We have custom board with CYBT-353027 module and third-party mcu.
Our goal is to update bluetooth module firmware by uploading it from the 3rd party mcu.
We have followed instructions from the "WICED-HCI-Control-Protocol.pdf" document.
Also we've aligned our code with Wiced Studio upload flow. On each command we receive a correct response from the module.
But after uploading there is no logs at the PUART and no advertising device with specified name visible (module is not able to startup).
After uploading by Wiced Studio we have the device running and scannable, but when using the same flow and 3rd party mcu we have fail.
Can someone clarify updating process a little by answering next questions?
1) It's not clear whether or not we need to upload a minidriver?
2) Do we need to pull SPI2_CS_N to VDD and pull UART_CTS to GND while resetting to enter recovery mode and only then upload firmware?
3) Why Wiced Studio while downloading new firmware sends reset command twice?
4) What is the purpose of "01 4D FC 05 1C D2 00 00 01" command right after the first reset command?
5) Is there some document which describes firmware update sequence, required commands order and timings?
6) Which tools (hardware or software) we can use to debug module at the startup?Show Less