Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions
Is there a direction finding support available in any of the Cypress BLE Development boards?
Thanks in advance !
＞使用しないピンをHi-Zに設定しDeep Sleep modeに入れるのが消費電流的にも良いと考えます
I am using cyw920706wcdeval after reset using method in user manual section Appendix D, I think this would be in HCI mode,
thus, I through J18 uart tx/rx to set try reset command through ubuntu like "echo -e -n \\x01\\x03\\x0C\\x00 > /dev/ttySx" but not worked
any recommend with using hci reset command test using uart?
I have ordered a CYBT-333047 EVAL Board and want to use the EZ-Serial preprogrammed software to configure the module and use the CySPP communication interface.
Therefore I have read a lot of documents from Cypress but there are still some questions:
- Based on the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform for CYW2070xbased Modules Release Notes I suggest that the CYBT-333047 module has got the same behaviour and pinout (pin number and function / the dimensions and layout are different of course) like the CYBT-343026.
- Because of 1, I can use the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform User Guide for CYW2070x-based Modules document for my CYBT-333047 module without any permissions. Or is there any different docuemntation?
- If 2 is correct, why is it not possible to change BLE tx output power to the maximum power of 9 dBm? In the datasheet of my CYBT-333047 module there is a maximum BLE tx output power of 9 dBm shown, whereas the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform User Guide for CYW2070x-based Modules document only supports TX output power level between -16 and + 8 dBm (p. 28 - 29).
- If 2 is correct, why is only BLE 4.2 supported in the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform User Guide for CYW2070x-based Modules document (p. 8), whereas the CYBT-333047 module supports BLE 5.0?
- In the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform User Guide for CYW2070x-based Modules document, there are three special function pins mentioned (LP_MODE, CYSPP and CONNECTION). WHere are these pins in my CYBT-333047 module? I did a bit reverse engineering and think, that PAD 5 / P2/P37/P28 should be the CONNECTION Pin. And maybe PAD 23 / GPIO_6 and PAD 19 / GPIO_7 are the LP_MODE and CYSPP Pin but that is pure speculation. Why are there no clearly defined Pins?
- I suggest, that the CYBT-333047 module supports update via HCI UART and via BLE OTA.
- What is meant in the EZ-Serial WICED Firmware Platform User Guide for CYW2070x-based Modules document in example 23 (p. 49) "Configure random passkey value and required I/O capabilities, then pair from remote peer" by "Peer device compare passkey and click yes"? Must the host type in the passkey of the peripheral or is it enough to click yes?
Best Regards!Show Less
I want to know if there is any API to get the system running time after the last power on
my develop platform is CYW20735
as we know, the LPN device needs to get it's messages from it's friend node. but I don't know the procedure of LPN establishing friendship with it's friend node.
I want to know if there is any detail steps！
我们在测试HCI UART和SPI 同时通信时，出现的问题如下：
- 当设备不初始化 SPI 时，设备可以正常输出LOG,附件中的示例程序 每秒会输出“1”是正常的
- 当设备初始化 SPI时和HCI UART 输出的值一直是 6C(十六进制)
SPI 的 初始化代码如下：
void spi_master_init( void )
/*SPI CS init */
wiced_hal_gpio_configure_pin(SPI_CS, GPIO_OUTPUT_ENABLE, GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH );//chip select
HCI UART 和 SPI 的共有一个buffer?Show Less
Since CYW20719 supports DLE ( data length extension ), how could I send a large number of data? Is there an API in CYW20719 SDK for this purpose?
now I am not very clear about that how the LPN device is to be added into the Bluetooth mesh networking. as we know, the LPN device must need a friend node
to communication with other devices. now the LPN how to choose the networking friend node device. if the provisioning procedure of the LPN device requires the participation of the friend node.
now I download the mesh provision client firmware into the CYW20735Q60EVB-01 board and use the mesh client control to create a Bluetooth mesh networking.
I add a dimmable light device into the networking. the dimmable light can be controlled by mesh client control. finally I configure the mesh light ctl server to LPN node
the configuration as below:
.features = WICED_BT_MESH_CORE_FEATURE_BIT_LOW_POWER, // A bit field indicating the device features. In Low Power mode no Relay, no Proxy and no Friend
.friend_cfg = // Empty Configuration of the Friend Feature
.receive_window = 0, // Receive Window value in milliseconds supported by the Friend node.
.cache_buf_len = 0, // Length of the buffer for the cache
.max_lpn_num = 0 // Max number of Low Power Nodes with established friendship. Must be > 0 if Friend feature is supported.
.low_power = // Configuration of the Low Power Feature
.rssi_factor = 2, // contribution of the RSSI measured by the Friend node used in Friend Offer Delay calculations.
.receive_window_factor = 2, // contribution of the supported Receive Window used in Friend Offer Delay calculations.
.min_cache_size_log = 7, // minimum number of messages that the Friend node can store in its Friend Cache.
.receive_delay = 100, // Receive delay in 1 ms units to be requested by the Low Power node.
.poll_timeout = 10, // Poll timeout in 100ms units to be requested by the Low Power node.
.startup_unprovisioned_adv_to = 128 // Interval in seconds of the advertisments of unprovisioned beacon and service on startup. Value 0 means default 30 seconds.
when I want to add the device into the networking. the mesh client control output print messages is below：
it seems the provisioning procedure is failure, now I don't know how to solve this problem !