Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Can I disable the BCM20704's BT and only use BLE connection device in standby mode ,and when BLE received the instructions to transmit audio then o... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am looking at the datasheet for BCM20707 Bluetooth chip. Does anyone know the absolute maximum RF input (dBm) the chip can handle before permanently... Show More
MaRi_1281436
Studio Bluetooth
Hi thereOur Bluetooth Stack BTstack (http://bluekitchen-gmbh.com) runs without any additional configuration with the Broadcom USB Bluetooth modules (e... Show More
user_2112781
Studio Bluetooth
Sometimes the function wiced_bt_stack_init will not call my management callback function. The last output I see is:00000119 GKI_create_task func=0x4ad... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We’ve been working with the BCM920707V2_EVAL for a while using the hci_handsfree_plus.We saw that after creating an SPP connection with a device that ... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Support,    Does WICED support 20706 and support HomeKit ?   What should we do for first step ?Best Regards,Rush Chen Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.