Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I want to use larger MTU size for faster data transmission, like the way in project long_char_big_mtu and puart_control_big_mtu in WICED Smart S... Show More
sena_2510976
Studio Bluetooth
The current default power value is 9 ~ 10dBm. I want to set this value to 0dBm.Is there an API that can be changed in the source code?@ Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi DearsI want to know the transmission rate of CYW20607,but do not find it in SPEC, can you give me some details.Thanks!Ethan Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
安装了最新的WICED5.0Studio,想用CYW20706这个片子做蓝牙双模开发,因为是支持4.2版本的蓝牙标准,所以想开发MESH自组网的功能实现。看到开发环境里有两个关于mesh的头文件,但是不太会用,想问问论坛里有实现此功能的高手吗? Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Do BCM20707 chipset support msBC (wideband speech)? And is there support for Linux Drivers?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

where can I download the schematic for the evaluation board?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Does CYW20704UA2KFFB1GT support 6loWPAN?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Can I disable the BCM20704's BT and only use BLE connection device in standby mode ,and when BLE received the instructions to transmit audio then o... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am looking at the datasheet for BCM20707 Bluetooth chip. Does anyone know the absolute maximum RF input (dBm) the chip can handle before permanently... Show More
MaRi_1281436
Studio Bluetooth
Hi thereOur Bluetooth Stack BTstack (http://bluekitchen-gmbh.com) runs without any additional configuration with the Broadcom USB Bluetooth modules (e... Show More