Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
FaBi_2763241
Studio Bluetooth
Hello all,In WICED Studio:I couldn't find readme files inside the snip folders for all the mesh bluetooth examples and also for the mesh controller Vi... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,In a hands-free application using BLE communication,What is an effective way to reduce power consumption?The power save option is not available ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I have to work with 20719-B0_Bluetooth in WICED software.How to write code in C to get output as image with the dimentions 128x64 by bitmap conversion... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
          The log output is so messy through the UART COM port.  How can i avoid it??? Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
     How do I get the audio data when the BT conencted the iphone ? I want to know the API Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Please assist as I am a beginer

WaSu_1697556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I've looked at the datasheets of CYW20704, CYW20706 & CYW20707 and the corresponding Bluetooth SIG listings.It seems that they are equipped with al... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
It something problem occured ,when i Install  the WICED-Studio-6.0.0.43-IDE-Installer.exe on the win7 and i sure the disk is enough Show More
saching_06
Studio Bluetooth
Today, Cypress released the EZ-BT Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBT-343026-EVAL) that enables you to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-B... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
In stack_management_callback function,When does the event occured,if p_event_data->power_mgmt_notification->status is 'HCI_MODE_SNIFF',Does this notif... Show More