Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,i have a question about the use of the function that wiced_bt_dev_set_local_name.There is no sample to use this function. Can you explain more?Jane... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi DearsI want to run FreeRTOS in CYW20719, do we have some example code.Thanks!Ethan Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
The technical documentation indicates that cyw20706 supports full-speed USB, but I did not see any relevant support in the source code. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, i have a question about setting the tx_power. And i want to adjust the value of the tx_power, but i didn't find what's the function. Can you give ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Can I connect 20706 (as a master) to a headset (for example using HFP)? Or is 20706 only a slave device?RegardsPiotr Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Do you have evaluations kits for that part number? And in addition, does BCM20706 have possibility to run A2DP and SPP profiles simultaneous. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I want to use larger MTU size for faster data transmission, like the way in project long_char_big_mtu and puart_control_big_mtu in WICED Smart S... Show More
sena_2510976
Studio Bluetooth
The current default power value is 9 ~ 10dBm. I want to set this value to 0dBm.Is there an API that can be changed in the source code?@ Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi DearsI want to know the transmission rate of CYW20607,but do not find it in SPEC, can you give me some details.Thanks!Ethan Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Do BCM20707 chipset support msBC (wideband speech)? And is there support for Linux Drivers?

Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.