Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I found a .zip file for cybt-343026-eval but I cannot find the directory mentioned in studio 5.2 on linux. I looked in WICED-5.2, Cypress, /usr/share/... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am using 20719-B0_Bluetooth in WICED Studio 4.0,Building of Application to the development kit is done.(download complete for hello_sensor BCM920719... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth

Does the WICED studio support an option to generate .hcd instead of .hex? This is for CYW20706. Thanks.

AnKo_2681891
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,we are using Wiced 5.0.1 and have an implementation for HFP which is basically founded on the HFP example code from Wiced Studio. We are able to se... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Could someone please point me to where this utility is located under the SDK folder? I'm using the latest WICED studio 6.0.1. Thanks!(This utility is ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I would like to allow the Host to sleep, then wake it up when there is a Bluetooth event.  I have tried a number of different things, but the HOST_WAK... Show More
user_1771726
Studio Bluetooth
Dear all,          The datasheet said 20706 can reach +12dbm tx power in HCI test,But now it is +3dbm.How to set the tx power? Show More
FaBi_2763241
Studio Bluetooth
Hello all,In WICED Studio:I couldn't find readme files inside the snip folders for all the mesh bluetooth examples and also for the mesh controller Vi... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,In a hands-free application using BLE communication,What is an effective way to reduce power consumption?The power save option is not available ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I have to work with 20719-B0_Bluetooth in WICED software.How to write code in C to get output as image with the dimentions 128x64 by bitmap conversion... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.