Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
If I'm not streaming, I'm able to discover services and characteristics and write and read these.With connection interval to 200ms and the supervision... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
According to the datasheet of CYBT-343026 and CYW20706,this module seems to have BT_HOST_WAKE pin at PAD#12 as attached document.Q1:I think this pin w... Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi ,   I have three CYW920719Q40EVBoards   One of them have this problem while downloading:Detecting device...Device foundDownloading application...**... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am referring to your blog post Configuring Transmit (Tx) power on the CYW20706 I am working with a CYW20706 and WICED Studio 6.1 and am trying to co... Show More
GrahamS_21
Studio Bluetooth
I have a customer requirement where a i2s voice stream is generated, this needs to feed in to one of our BT modules based on the 20719, which takes th... Show More
LeonH
Studio Bluetooth
I try to run snip.hal.gpio example in WICED Studio 6.1.When I config WICED_P04 as GPIO and output low, but it always keep high, the voltage only drop ... Show More
LuGi_2890336
Studio Bluetooth
I'm creating an application in a single-board computer like Raspberry and I'm thinking to use the CYBT 343026 module.Are there linux drivers for commu... Show More
wowu_1723141
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, experts,In Wiced Studio 6.x, come code have been made as library, such as fw_upgrade_lib, it will created .a file while compiling your application... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Please, could you send me or to attach the datasheet fo CYW89072 ?. I found the CYW89071 datasheet but I didn't find the first one. Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I'm trying to test HCI mode using CYBT-423028 module. The HCI reset command is correctly working and then I don't see any response from module a... Show More