Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,We have used CYW20706UA1KFFB1G and CYW20706UA2KFFB4G  variants of 20706 part in our design and we have observed the following behaviour:When we use... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We need to verify BT address before flashing the Device. So need to know how to get it by CLI command option. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
How do we activate BR/EDR test mode on the CYW20706?  I'm trying to connect an Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set to the CYW20706.BLE testing is easy ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,I'm facing some problems at the time of using the ClientControl application to test the features of the CYBT-343026-EVAL board.Once I open t... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth

Who has CYW20735 hardware design reference schematic

thanks~

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,CYW92070xV3_EVAL evaluation board hardware user guide says that pin BT_XTAL_STRAP_0 and BT_XTAL_STRAP_1 on CYW20706 or CYW20707 can be used to sele... Show More
AlbertB_56
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, We have a product that uses a proprietary radio link to a PC.We would like to redesign it using a radio standard such asBluetooth.  The data rate ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello everyone,I'm trying to set up a performance test of the CYW920706WCDEVAL board with the Manufacturing Bluetooth Test Tool.I followed the steps d... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,     My CYW20706 is connected to STM32, there are SPI and UART.    I have some questions about downloading application to CYW20706 without seaial f... Show More
rapac_2237901
Studio Bluetooth
Hi I am using the cypress 20719 BLE Bluetooth development kit. I am using the wiced studio 6.0. I want to see the data received from android APP into ... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.