Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm trying to use ClientControl.exe to download and *.hcd file to RAM on a 20706.  I'm interfacing with the 20706 with and 4-wire FTDI cable.  The 207... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
How do I use the 'class of device' filter for inquiry? I know I need to pass in wiced_bt_dev_cod_cond_t, but what is the difference between dev_class ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Has anyone tested the CYW92706WCDEVAL with a calibrated test set such as the Anritsu MT8852B?  My evaluation board is failing the EDR Sensitivity and ... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Quick question: Provided that I have allocated enough transport buffers, am I able to call wiced_transport_send_buffer() and wiced_transport_send_data... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I found today that if I don't call wiced_transport_init() right away in APPLICATION_START() and wait till BTM_ENABLED_EVT, the wiced_transport_tx_comp... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
The 2Mbps PHY rate can be controlled via:wiced_bt_dev_status_t wiced_bt_ble_set_phy (wiced_bt_ble_phy_preferences_t * phy_preferences)Take a look at t... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I bought a development board for 100 connections.I turned off serial flash to work in standard Bluetooth HCI mode. => off 1-5 in SW7I make a USB conne... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
Any application which leverages a prefix of “hci_” is capable/meant to be used with the provided PC GUI tool for additional HCI control.As such, it us... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
The only API documentation we provide is Doxygen based and provided within the SDK as HTML.Once SDK 6.1 is installed, you will find the API documentat... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I'm trying to connect to a bluetooth headset using 20706. I'm using API wiced_bt_sdp_init_discovery_db() then wiced_bt_sdp_service_search_attribute_re... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.