Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,What must I do in order to be able to visualize the WICED_BT_TRACE output messages with the CYBT-343026-EVAL so that I can debug my applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Dear allI will use CYBT-343026-01 modle to develop HF reader that communicate to tablet by BT/BLE.HF leader have a speaker to worker  reduce picking m... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi forum WICED wizards,I'm planning to upgrade to WICED studio 6.1 from 6.0.1 for CYW20706. Going through the release notes I noticed under section 5.... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We are very interested in the Cypress Bluetooth chip, and using it for the new BLE 5.0 specifications.We appreciate your great technical support about... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I'm developing a custom app with the CYW20706 dev board. I just noticed today if I reset the board using the SW2 reset button, API calls to function w... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
This function is called in multiple example apps. In wiced_bt_rfcomm.h, however, the API declaration is excluded from compilation, with a comment stat... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
According to the BLE 5.0 Specification :"The Link Layer shall use the primary and secondary advertising channelindices as specified by the Host, and t... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I'm quite new to this but i have this project going on and hopefully you are able to point me i the right direction. The project itself is to repl... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth
         Platform: Android 7.0   Demo: All mesh problems    Tool:WICED 6.0;MeshLighting.apk;I met the problem of Force Close in the Android 7.0 test... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm trying to use ClientControl.exe to download and *.hcd file to RAM on a 20706.  I'm interfacing with the 20706 with and 4-wire FTDI cable.  The 207... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.