Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all,My application requires concurrent BLE and classic Bluetooth profiles including A2DP (source and sink), HFP, and AVRCP. I come from a BLE backg... Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,    What I need is just init cyw20719 SPI to read data from g-sensor(X,Y,Z),  How to decrease the power consumption more?  Is it possible to 50uA? ... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,     I'm using board 'CYW920735WCDEVAL' and WICED-Studio 6.2, project mesh_onoff_server .     When I download firmware into 20735 without holding '... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Studio Bluetooth
In wiced_bt_mesh_core_config_t  mesh_config, I can config features with/without WICED_BT_MESH_CORE_FEATURE_BIT_RELAYto make device support/not support... Show More
RuslanO_56
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team, For Wi-Fi noise investigating and noise model creating we need Single RX frequency mode for our BLE observer -> to receive signal from single... Show More
Juar_2150386
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying the new eval board CYW920719Q40EVB-01. And I want to work with HFP or AD2P profil. I have try with the "demo hci audio gateway" or "ths ... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi wiced experts,I'm attempting to upgrade my 20706 custom app from WICED 6.0 to 6.2. I was able to make my project compile, but I was given an error ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,We used HCI UART to perform a RAM download from host MCU to CYW20706 according to WICED-HCI-CONTROL-PROTOCAL. After the RAM download, we put 20706 ... Show More
AkKa_1343671
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,We want to transfer files with Bluetooth.For example, connect to a PC or smartphone, and send the file from the device side.Is there a sample th... Show More
LixinD_46
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team,Is there any sample App that shows how to use the WICED L2CAP APIs directly?Based on the WICED-Studio 6.1.0.85, refers to the Bluetooth L2CAP ... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.