Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, we are developping a product based on module CYBT-353027.It seems that modules we receive are programmed with a MAC address formatted the follo... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Q1: Could you tell me internal pull-up resistor value inside CYBT-343026 on XRES pint?<Back Ground>-XRES has internal pull-up according to the data... Show More
peva_3795836
Studio Bluetooth
Hello , Which hw development kit is available for developing Bluetooth Mesh Solution from Cypress.Can some one please point to the right hardware and ... Show More
NiPa_3775556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm currently evaluating the CYBT 343026 BT/BLE module and have a question about the PCM audio interface. In the specification for the chipset used... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,We are trying to develop Bluetooth earbuds for our customer. We are interested in your new product CYW20721.I couldn’t find its information on y... Show More
KaRe_1495521
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,Following this guide, Cypress BLE Mesh Solution , I can use CYW920719Q40EVB as a provisioner to provision an unprovisioned board and this board ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I don't understand why my program doesn't exit the main loop when an Rx interrupt occurs. It's working when I delete the loop.This is my program... Show More
rapac_2237901
Studio Bluetooth
Hello all. I am using cypress 20719-B1 bluetooth development kit and wiced 6.1 SDK. I am using thhe hellosensor example from the sdk. Now I want to fl... Show More
peva_3795836
Studio Bluetooth
I cant find the below directories in my PC after installing WICED-Studio-6.1 Studio. Strangely this gets installed in the AppData/Local instead of Pro... Show More
user_3563711
Studio Bluetooth
Hello All!       I have a question about bt scan( or inquiry),I need to scan for BT beacon continuously and get its rssi information to obtain its rou... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.