Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

TiHu_1708166
Studio Bluetooth
For CYW89071 and CYW20713, have Cypress keep supporting by updating FW or HCD? For BT host, it needs to modify accordingly. But if Cypress doesn't int... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
If I configure a CWY20736 as an advertiser (peripheral), how do a capture that a scan request was done? Can I get the BD_ADDR of the scanning device? ... Show More
veb_3529051
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Per this answered thread here: Failed to execute of HCI Commands​Is it possible to test the RSSI & TSSI test by HCI Commands ? Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am looking through the bt_hs_spk_lib library, and I was wondering where to go about assigning the different button roles to unique GPIO pins? Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm using the Cysmart API v1.3 to develop a Windows 7 app BLE Host app that communicates with a CY5677 dongle. I noticed that although the ICyBleDevic... Show More
veb_3529051
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I was trying to execute the HCI Commands, when i sends commands i'm getting the error as shown belowonce i give manual reset its working fine, that... Show More
SaLe_3420251
Studio Bluetooth
I want to program a hex into CYW920719 using console command. 002-16618 guided to use ChipLoad.exe but it crashed when I tried.My system infoIntel  i7... Show More
MaDu_3290941
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I have integrated a CYBT-353027 (CYW2706) on my PCB and I'm communicating with it it using a HCI UART link.I'm developing a driver to bring it up a... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I have a few questions on how threading is done on the CYW20719.1) Approximately how many threads are typically active? I know of the "Application thr... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello!I am trying to design a prototype device that will use the CYW20719 chip. So far I have been using the eval board, but for this prototype I woul... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.