Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Ken_Zhang
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I just installed WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (WIN) and WICED-Studio-6.1.0(WIN)  on WIN10 64 bitAfter installation completing, I found that there is not a... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Sir,     Where can I find the work humidity value of W20735 and CYW20706?I can not find it in their datasheet.     Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I've been dealing with this strange problem since starting out on the CYW20719: declaring a global variable of class type leaves it uninitialize... Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,    I add sleep_configuration in sample mesh_battery_server.  I modified these codes:1.  pin config:wiced_platform_gpio_t platform_gpio_pins[]={[PL... Show More
user_3880456
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I have 2 CY8CKIT_062-WiFi-BT PSoC6 Pioneer kits. When I use CySmart mobile app, I see that the addresses of both kits are the same. I want to ch... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth
Will the CYW207xx, in any of it's variants (06, 07, 19), provide the peer-to-peer or master-to-slave, auto pairing, performance we need? We'll settle ... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth
Is there a method to be able to load the firmware externally over SPI/UART and boot directly from the RAM (Flash-less solution) to save power, space a... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I have 2 boards: CYW920719Q40EVB-01 and I have set one as an SPI master and the second as an SPI slave following the examples from wiced studio ... Show More
assh_3716096
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all, For my application, I need to use some math library functions like round() and sin(). Even after including math.h header files, there is compi... Show More
assh_3716096
Studio Bluetooth
Hi everyone !!!I created a project and code is not being compiled due to a floating point multiplication. The line that is causing a compilation error... Show More