Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

KaRe_1495521
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,Following this guide, Cypress BLE Mesh Solution , I can use CYW920719Q40EVB as a provisioner to provision an unprovisioned board and this board ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I don't understand why my program doesn't exit the main loop when an Rx interrupt occurs. It's working when I delete the loop.This is my program... Show More
rapac_2237901
Studio Bluetooth
Hello all. I am using cypress 20719-B1 bluetooth development kit and wiced 6.1 SDK. I am using thhe hellosensor example from the sdk. Now I want to fl... Show More
peva_3795836
Studio Bluetooth
I cant find the below directories in my PC after installing WICED-Studio-6.1 Studio. Strangely this gets installed in the AppData/Local instead of Pro... Show More
user_3563711
Studio Bluetooth
Hello All!       I have a question about bt scan( or inquiry),I need to scan for BT beacon continuously and get its rssi information to obtain its rou... Show More
LiXi_3656631
Studio Bluetooth
I'm using CYBT-423028-EVAL-01.I installed the SDK following the instructions in the package (refer to KBA223637). The WICED studio still have problem ... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
I am using CYBT-343026-EVAL with WICED 6.2 now.Could you tell me how many BT-Headset can pairing to this module at the same time?If the number can cha... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,Can you confirm that we can NOT use the ADC Audio Mode with the CYW20719 Dev Kit (CYW920719Q40EVB-01) ? I guess it is impossible because the dev... Show More
peva_3795836
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, is there a PC GUI tool for Bluetooth mesh for Cypress Solution?I have seen few days back on google and then I couldnt locate it on the site.I t... Show More
ChRo_1954501
Studio Bluetooth
I am using the CYW20719B1KUMLG Bluetooth dual-mode chip. We were having issues getting the pin P16 to work as a simple GPIO.  It turns out we aren’t a... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.