Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,According to the datasheet of CYBT_343026, this pin should not control from external CPU.(Please see attached "DS_CYBT.png")However, this pin could... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth
Can the CYW20706 run full duplex mode?  Is there any sample code to program I2S running full duplex? Show More
kiji_1771846
Studio Bluetooth
Hello:I use CYW20706A1 for BR/EDR  application.As we know,there is a HCI command which can get remote device name by its mac addr.I want to know wheth... Show More
LiXi_3656631
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, Where can I find the schematic symbol and PCBA footprint for CYBT-423028-02?I'm using Orcad Capture 17.2 and Allegro PCB Editor. Show More
MaDu_3290941
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Cypress,I'm trying to use the NVRAM to store the pairing keys on a CYBT-353027 Eval board using Hello Client project but it doesn't work.I have add... Show More
MaDu_3290941
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Cypress,I've integrated a CYBT-353027 into a custom board and I was developing my custom application piloting the module using HCI USRT and everyth... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, we are developping a product based on module CYBT-353027.It seems that modules we receive are programmed with a MAC address formatted the follo... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Q1: Could you tell me internal pull-up resistor value inside CYBT-343026 on XRES pint?<Back Ground>-XRES has internal pull-up according to the data... Show More
peva_3795836
Studio Bluetooth
Hello , Which hw development kit is available for developing Bluetooth Mesh Solution from Cypress.Can some one please point to the right hardware and ... Show More
NiPa_3775556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm currently evaluating the CYBT 343026 BT/BLE module and have a question about the PCM audio interface. In the specification for the chipset used... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.