Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm using cyw920719q40evb-01 and I'm new to it.how will i send an image using spp ?Do u have any sample program for it? Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
Is there an example project for assigning BLE address?  I want the firmware to generate a random static address on first power up and store it in flas... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
I am using CYW20719 and I am setting advertising data with wiced_bt_ble_set_raw_advertisement_data() on power up.  I can restart advertisement after t... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,According to AN91445,there is antenna radiation pattern in P.13.AN91445: http://www.cypress.com/file/136236/download Q1: Is PCB antenna of CYBT3420... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
HIAs we know, the application code is stored in the external memory, how the application code for Cyw20735 start to run after power on? Can I know the... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
Handle Number
solved msg Solved
I am using CYBT-343026-EVAL with WICED 6.2 now.At first I use CYBT-343026-EVAL pairs to a BT Headset.It will birth a handle number a.Then I bring the ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Looking for a single chip (or module) solution for MCU with Bluetooth/BLE and USB. I need USB to use as Mass Storage once it connected to computer.... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi All,I am looking for the sample code to run the I2C. Currently, Wiced Studio just supports for SPI, dont have I2C.Thanks in advance Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Do we have wiced firmware architecture introduce ? if have the simply flow chart will be better. And  which code store in which area, store in ROM or ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,could anybody help me with configuring the I2S/PCM interface when using A2DP source? (like in the watch demo)Thanks,Jeroen Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.