Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Our products use BLE chipset CYW20704. The transmit power, measured conductively, is currently between -15dBm to 6dBm. I need a transmit power range b... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
From this thread it seems the NVRAM size is configured for 4KB and is defined in the 20719_OCF.btp file:How much NVRAM on the CYW20719? Can I increase... Show More
naroc_3877611
Studio Bluetooth
I'm new to Cypress MCUs and did a quick search through the forum, but wasn't able to find an answer for this specific question. I'm developing an appl... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
I followed all the instructions from Unable to open wmbt/mbt.exe  and it still doesn't work.  What is the problem?  I get this:MBT_TRANSPORT: COM42DOW... Show More
chbu_3912491
Studio Bluetooth
To preface, I am an undergraduate student with minimal knowledge of RF antennas. I am currently using the CYW920719 evaluation board and exploring opt... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello - I'm considering using the CYW20706 for a Bluetooth audio headphone application.  It will be connected to an external DSP and power amp via I2S... Show More
JiPa_1592676
Studio Bluetooth
Hello btta or any cypress engineers or others,Per this closed thread here: Cypress CYW920719Q40-B1 eval kit debuggingI am using the generic cortex-m4 ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I'm new to the Cypress MCU world... I purchased a couple of CYW920719Q40-B1 eval kits. I managed to build and download a few of the samples onto... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Studio Bluetooth
WICED BT/BLE modules, CYBT-xxxxxx are typically programmed from a PC running a WICED IDE connected through a USB to UART device that translates the se... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Studio Bluetooth
What are the estimated currert consumptions for various sleep modes with CYBT-423028?Will it draw more or less power than CYBLE-416045-02 which can de... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.