Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiCould you provide SIG Certification Report?We want to conform it. ThanksY.Jiang Show More
albrc_3946401
Studio Bluetooth
As a follow on to this closed thread: CYW20719 - I2S Driver / APIs​I was hoping that perhaps somebody could supply some information on how to access t... Show More
MaFr_3844636
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Sirs and Madams!Is it possible to get souce code of BCM20730 firmware, so I can customize my application?Sincerely,M. Show More
user_2209051
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I want use 20706 to connect one master and more slavers. And when I connected the third peripheral, directly return the connection down error. The ... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiCould you tell me the state of the following pins during reset?((Hi-Z state?) 16pin UART_TXD 17pin UART_CTS 18pin UART_RTS 20pin UART_RXDThanksYang Show More
PeEr_3832806
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,Is it possible for the application to some how signal from the wiced_transport_data_handler_t [1] callback to the caller that the data can not b... Show More
IlMo_3748251
Studio Bluetooth
I have cyw920706 and i need check HFP profile. I use hci_audio_gateway example code and generate sine via MCU and route via I2S to module. Аs far as I... Show More
Eric_wang
Studio Bluetooth
Does the 20719 support coexist with BT?Is there a DEMO in WICED?Tks! Show More
kisac_1448651
Studio Bluetooth
How to design Half duplex UART (for ISO 7816) in CY20719  controller, earlier in PRoC controller this driver was part of the controller.  And my secon... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.