Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ArTc_3305816
Studio Bluetooth
Hi I have a problem with my code where it gives me this event BTM_BLE_CONNECTION_PARAM_UPDATE and this is when I use the rtcClock1.reg32map.rtc32[2]; ... Show More
sule_4245291
Studio Bluetooth
Hello Support TeamWe are prepairing for bring-up CY20271 and installed WICED-Studio-6.3.Because i'm not familar with new platform environment, i have ... Show More
yapi_4185356
Studio Bluetooth
I would like to know how to use HID and voice mike devices on CYW20735? Show More
leduc_4231741
Studio Bluetooth
I have 062 - WIFI - BT  but this is not work BLE option in PSOC creator. so I have to buy   062-BLEbut when I ordered it there is message :"     Dear ... Show More
Robin_Peng
Studio Bluetooth
20706ble功能验证中,广播的时候可以进入低功耗,此时功耗为0.4ma,连接上的时候进不了低功耗了,此时功耗为4ma,客户这边测试情况是加入进入低功耗wiced_sleep_config(WICED_TRUE,WICED_WAKE_GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW,WICED_WAKE_GPIO... Show More
BaGo_4138971
Studio Bluetooth
Hi All ,  I'm new to the wiced SDK . I have upgraded our wiced SDK from 3.6.2 to 6.2.  In the old SKD(3.6.2) we writing our bootloader firmware versio... Show More
makuc_2836906
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,we have added a jtag header to the board CYW920706WCDEVAL to use it with Segger JLINK probes.In the file "sparinit.c" is a comment on line 68. This... Show More
makuc_4236116
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,we have the above board and dont find a document which explains how the Jtag interface must be activated.I get the error:J-Link GDB Server failed: ... Show More
BaGo_4138971
Studio Bluetooth
Hi All,I'm new to Wiced, i'm stucked in debuging ota2_bootloader code.Please let me know the procedure how I can creat make string and debug configura... Show More
MaMi_1707981
Studio Bluetooth
It looks CYW20706 has GPIO input hysteresis feature.    ----------    wiced_hal_gpio_configure_pin()    ----------    // Input Hysteresis    // GPIO c... Show More