Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

CoreyW_81
Studio Bluetooth
We wish to use standard (rather than WICED) HCI commands.  I have created a do-nothing app for the module and am implementing the UART protocol to dow... Show More
guta_2945091
Studio Bluetooth
Dear ,allI am using the Cyw20706 course A2DP SINK. On this basis, how can I control the previous and next APIs? Show More
shga_3724686
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,     At this point, I know how to use the tester to force Bluetooth into test mode.But I hava a idea: Can the tester be Bluetooth?  If it is possib... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm developing a Alexa gadget using cyw20735.I success a paring with Amazon Echo. but I can not reconnect after disconnection.I attempted process foll... Show More
VinayDand
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,We need help selecting a suitable BlueTooth module for Audio transmission purposes over BT (A2DP source)Which module supports above functionalit... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Can the cryptography functions in wiced_security.h be used for CYW20706 module?  I noticed some documentation mention crypto hardware so wanted to mak... Show More
NiKu_4114656
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, we need solution for bluetooth 3D glass in our projects.for both sides (Host side and glass side)I found cypress application note AN214771.I gu... Show More
user_3563711
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all     I need to develop firmwire  for ios application recently,is there some api or more information on CYW20706 to support IOS device lauch an a... Show More
ArEs_3566951
Studio Bluetooth
The "Android Helper Application" which is described at https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/bluetooth-mesh-helper-applications a... Show More
Eric_wang
Studio Bluetooth
Our customers use CYW20719WLCSP,how can I use the supermux function of WICED to configure the pin.The DEMO only supports QFN package.Thanks! Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.