Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

PhDi_1589426
Studio Bluetooth
Hello everyone,I have a project where it is nessesary to know the start-up time. Meant is the time between connection to a power supply and reaching t... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Is there any document to know following points ?1. Maximum time of reflow cycle.2. Reflow profile.Thank you.--TAK Show More
NiPa_3775556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to configure one of the ACLK pins to provide a clock to an external device. I've tried adding the following lines but it does not appear... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi forum,Developing with WICED 6.0 for 20706 I'm trying to see if a remote bluetooth device supports HSP, HFP or both. I'm calling wiced_bt_sdp_init_d... Show More
chyac_4036791
Studio Bluetooth
I am running the client control app on a MAC and the program shuts down every time I start a device discovery. Anyone having the same issue or suggest... Show More
Niku_4135181
Studio Bluetooth
hi I am attempting to set the I2S interface in SLAVE mode for the Call Audio configuration. So I have one doubt regarding this :In slave mode do we ne... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth

Does CYBT-353027-02 come with EZ-Serial installed?

aledc_3870171
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to output a clock on a GPIO pin but having zero luck!This is the test code:    wiced_hal_gpio_select_function(WICED_P29, WICED_ACLK_0); ... Show More
BiCo_3773821
Studio Bluetooth
Hi - I am attempting to use the HCI UART method to change the BT device address per the Cypress Developer Community link below, and it appears that we... Show More
jobec_4074836
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I have the CYW20719Q40EVB-01 board and am trying to conduct througput tests over BLE and BR/EDR between the board an a Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.