Wake-on-BLE: How to filter Advertisement packet with device address?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sagu_2642176
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Before put bluetooth controller in Wake-on-BLE state, I need to filter advertisement packets with device address and some specific manufacturer data .

I used 0x05 LE_ADV_PCF (LE Adv Packet Content Filter) Feature Selection command but no success .

you can see in this example , I try to filter with XX XX XX XX XX XX address but command doesn't success (log with btmon)

< HCI Command: Vendor (0x3f|0x00e9) plen 14                                                                                                                                        #12 [hci0] 112.685279
    05 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX 00 20 00 00 00 00    ....m.... .... 
> HCI Event: Command Complete (0x0e) plen 5                                                                                                                                        #13 [hci0] 112.688789
  Vendor (0x3f|0x00e9) ncmd 1

Have you any idea please?

0 Likes
1 Solution

The CYW20704 is not supported within the broad market and here on the IoT Community. You may want to reach out to your local Cypress sales/FAE team to line up factory support for this device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which device are you using? Note that the command you are using is a vendor-specific command. So all devices might not support it.

0 Likes

I use 20704 device and this VSC command is supported by this device.

0 Likes

The CYW20704 is not supported within the broad market and here on the IoT Community. You may want to reach out to your local Cypress sales/FAE team to line up factory support for this device.

0 Likes