When power is applied to a CYBT-483056-02 module as received from the factory, I expected to see the LightBlue mobile app discover "EZ-Serial". I do not see "EZ-Serial" peripheral.
1) Question: Should CYBT-483056-02 be expected to arrive from factory with EZ-Serial firmware installed ?
Should we plan to program CYBT with EZ-Serial firmware in manufacturing?
2) Does using Windows 10 OTA upgrade utility WsOtaUpgrade.exe, require EZ Serial to be pre-installed?
3) Does updating firmware locally through HCI UART, require EZ Serial to be pre-installed?
Thank you for your help,
1. The module is expected to arrive with Ez-Serial platform programmed.
Can you please try to follow the steps mentioned in user guide and see if its advertising with Ez-Serial name ? https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/software/device-driver-libraries/airoc-wi-fi-bluetoot...
If not, please download the FW from the same above link. That should be done via HCI UART not the OTA.
2. Yes, to work with OTA utility the module should have programmed with Ez-Serial platform
3. To use HCI UART firmware upgrade, there is nothing to be preloaded. You can use the interface to program the module anytime.
Thank you Anjana. I do not see advertising of "EZ-Serial" name.
Question: How to program a CYBT-483056-02 module with "ezserial_CYBT-483056-02.hex"?
WICED Module Programmer application does NOT display a module name for CYBT-483056-02.
How to load a hex file using this tool into HCI UART?
I do not understand how to create a "Make Target" using WICED Studio?
"Make Target" window at top-right is empty.
the preferred solution to load the latest EZ-Serial firmware ezserial_CYBT-483056-02.hex?
Programming an EZ-BT WICED Module – KBA223428
Do you connect to the HCI UART or the PUART to install EZ-Serial firmware using WICED Studio?
Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions,