Regarding CYBT-413034-02 watch demo program

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AmHa_650526
Level 2
Level 2

We had tried to compile and execute the watch demo example program given in the wiced studio ide. It is working with sine wave and giving audio. but when we tried to change the audio source from sine wave to local file  (i.e   .wav ), we are not able to listen expected sound (some humming sound is coming).

Can you please tell me whether it supports .wav files or .mp3 files and also explain me the process to play those files.

Regards,

Ameet

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Ameet,

Which audio route are you using to take the local file? You will have to select to be over UART.

Yes you can use a .wav file. Please check comments in demo.watch example in WICED Studio 6.4.

Also, Code flow and audio testing of demo.watch using CYW207xx devices might be helpful to you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Ameet,

Which audio route are you using to take the local file? You will have to select to be over UART.

Yes you can use a .wav file. Please check comments in demo.watch example in WICED Studio 6.4.

Also, Code flow and audio testing of demo.watch using CYW207xx devices might be helpful to you.