Question of BT/ BLE concurrent communication about CYBT-343026-01

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all

I will use CYBT-343026-01 modle to develop HF reader that communicate to tablet by BT/BLE.

HF leader have a speaker to worker  reduce picking mistakes.

If the tablet is transmiting sounds effect (WAV format, 8bit, 44100Hz) to HF reader by BT,

I'd like to know wether tablet can recieve HF tag information ( 100Byte ) by BT or BLE from HF reader concurrently.

Thanks,

Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is an simultaneous active BT and BLE connection, then the radio will be time shared between the two. So, if you have audio transfer going on and want to transmit some data over BLE, it is definitely 'possible'. However, the latency will increase and there might be a small stutter in the audio.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Takujji Naoyama-san,

Yes, it is possible to transmit audio from tablet to HF reader and tag information from HF reader to tablet at the same time.

- When you say HF, are you referring to Handsfree?

- How do you wish to transmit HF tag information? Over BLE? CYBT-343026 supports simultaneous BT and BLE connections, so you can do that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear yssu

Thanks for the reply.

HF reader is High Frecuency RFID Tag reader.

I think it is good to transfer tag information by BE shown in attached picture.

If there is the sounds effect that playing time is too long,

is the communication no problem ?

Thanks,

Best regards.

CYBT-343026-01_system image_20180314.JPG

yssu による書き込み:

Hi Takujji Naoyama-san,

Yes, it is possible to transmit audio from tablet to HF reader and tag information from HF reader to tablet at the same time.

- When you say HF, are you referring to Handsfree?

- How do you wish to transmit HF tag information? Over BLE? CYBT-343026 supports simultaneous BT and BLE connections, so you can do that.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is an simultaneous active BT and BLE connection, then the radio will be time shared between the two. So, if you have audio transfer going on and want to transmit some data over BLE, it is definitely 'possible'. However, the latency will increase and there might be a small stutter in the audio.