MeshAPP build APK fail

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JoJo_2624151
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

I directly compile the WICED6.2 "MeshAPP" source code.There was an error when "build APK" was prompted. The attachment is the LOG information. Please help to check it

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi ,

We fixed this issue and will be available in next release (This issue is caused due to studio update to 3.2)

For now, for the error which you are facing please delete the below files and rebuild your app (These files doesn’t build with the latest studio version and they shouldn’t be in the framework )

common/apps/snip/mesh/peerapps/Android/src/MeshApp/meshframework/libs/aws-android-sdk-core-2.2.6.jar

common/apps/snip/mesh/peerapps/Android/src/MeshApp/meshframework/libs/awsiotdata.jar

I have attached the gradle and NDK version which we are using , can you please update to the same ? ( please bring down your ndk version to 17.0.4 )

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hi,

Which is the Android studio version?

0 Likes

Android studio 3.2

0 Likes
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

When you built the project, did you click on any prompt to upgrade the gradle, compilesdk or ndk versions? Please let me know if you made any changes to the project and also the steps to recreate the error.

Regards,

Dheeraj

lock attach
AnjanaM_61

Hi ,

We fixed this issue and will be available in next release (This issue is caused due to studio update to 3.2)

For now, for the error which you are facing please delete the below files and rebuild your app (These files doesn’t build with the latest studio version and they shouldn’t be in the framework )

common/apps/snip/mesh/peerapps/Android/src/MeshApp/meshframework/libs/aws-android-sdk-core-2.2.6.jar

common/apps/snip/mesh/peerapps/Android/src/MeshApp/meshframework/libs/awsiotdata.jar

I have attached the gradle and NDK version which we are using , can you please update to the same ? ( please bring down your ndk version to 17.0.4 )

Thanks,

Anjana

Hi

Thank you.Let me test that out

0 Likes