Listen function cannot find the ezserial_343026-CYBT_343026_EVAL-rom-ram-Wiced-release device-2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaTr_3516311
Level 5
Level 5
25 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Dear Anjana,

The topic of listen function is locked, so I do a new one.

"

I think you modified the code from hello_client example. In the Client application, in ibeacon_client_scan_result_cback there is a  check of received adv data with hello sensor UUID. So that it will only display those devices which advertises with particular UUID.

Please modify it and test.

You can refer to the attached project code.

"

I have done as your said to modify the code, please see below code.

pastedImage_0.png

But unfortunately, EVAL board still cannot find the CYBT_343026 module after I set below cmd to CYBT_343026 module. So I think it maybe related to my settings for the CYBT_343026 module.

(Note: EVAL board can find the CYBT_343026 module with Ez-Serial FW which I don't do any setting)

Below are my settings for the CYBT_343026 module

/AX

SAP,T=03,H=2BC0,D=0,F=2

SAD,D=17FF01020304050607080910111213141516aaaa1010

/A

And after /A, I can see "@E,000E,ASC,S=01,R=00"

BR,

Treacy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Hope the issue is solved as mentioned in this thread: Why device cannot scan address data for each other 

Missed calling ibeacon_set_advertisement_data .

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Treacy,

Your commands seems to be correct.

I tested and was able to see Ez-Serial advertising. Also I was able to get the adv packets (verified with device address received) on the observer example which I shared .

Can you please recheck once? Can you please try on one more device?

By default Ez-serial will be advertising. That also you should able to receive on the observer example project.

Thanks,

Anjana

Dear Anjana,

I don't think it is related with device, other devices have the same problem with my custome FW(and my custome FW can find the Ez-Serial modules till set above cmd to Ez-Serial modules ).

How can I attach my code to you? I think you can do a check with my testing steps.

0 Likes

Hi,

Please attach the zip file of your project using 'Use advanced editor' . I shall test your code at my side.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes

http://Please see my attach files

0 Likes

Dear Anjana,

Please check my above attach, I'm very urgent for it and I need to fix it ASAP. Thank you very much.

BR,

Treacy

0 Likes

Hello,

Hope the issue is solved as mentioned in this thread: Why device cannot scan address data for each other 

Missed calling ibeacon_set_advertisement_data .

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes