Issue linkin to #include "wiced_bt_hfp_hf.h"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ArC_4353456
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I'm trying to develop a application which should display the name of the caller when there is a incoming call from the connected mobile device.

In my source code file I have included #include "wiced_bt_hfp_hf.h" to initiate and connect the HFP profile from CYW201819 board.

When I call the below API, I am getting linking error, as shown below:

wiced_result_t hfpResult = wiced_bt_hfp_hf_init(&app_hfp_config,app_bt_hfp_hf_event_cb_t);
  WICED_BT_TRACE("\nwiced_bt_hfp_hf_init hfpResult: %d\n", hfpResult);

wiced_result_t hfpConnectResult = wiced_bt_hfp_hf_connect( p_encryption_status->bd_addr );
  WICED_BT_TRACE("\nwiced_bt_hfp_hf_init hfpConnectResult: %d\n", hfpConnectResult);

Error is as below when I try to build the app:

/home/arch272129/mtw/Trial_EB_TVS_Proj/template/empty_wiced_bt//empty_wiced_bt.c:360: undefined reference to `wiced_bt_hfp_hf_init'

../../../wiced_btsdk/dev-kit/baselib/20819A1/make/core/build.mk:611: recipe for target '/home/arch272129/mtw/Trial_EB_TVS_Proj/template/empty_wiced_bt/build/CYW920819EVB-02/Debug/EmptyWicedBluetooth.elf' failed

/home/arch272129/mtw/Trial_EB_TVS_Proj/template/empty_wiced_bt//empty_wiced_bt.c:360: undefined reference to `wiced_bt_hfp_hf_connect'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [/home/arch272129/mtw/Trial_EB_TVS_Proj/template/empty_wiced_bt/build/CYW920819EVB-02/Debug/EmptyWicedBluetooth.elf] Error 1

I even tried adding COMPONENTS in the application make file, but not helpful, not sure whether I am adding a proper component or not, could you please suggest me what is going wrong even when the header is included, why the library of HFP is not being included.

Thank You,

Arathi, C

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

As confirmed in PBAP and HFP support for CYW20819 , HFP is not supported for CYW20819 device.

View solution in original post

6 Replies