IOS 13 beta HFP disconnect

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
VaPa_4086226
Level 1
Level 1

Problem Overview:

We are trying to pair with IOS-13 beta and we support (HFP,A2DP,GATT,ANCS). So first Connect LE(GATT and ANCS) then Connect HFP but after sometime the HFP disconnects.

The Reason for the disconnection :

RCVD [0] Event from HCI.  Name: HCI_Disconnection_Complete   (Hex Code: 0x05  Param Len: 4)

Connection Handle : 13 (0x000d)

Reason : 8 (0x08)

Connection Timeout

Observation1 : Based on the Attachment “bluetoothd-hci-latest_A2dp”

I see there was no response to the “AVDTP Discover” and there was disconnection which I think was initiated from the IOS-13. Please find the attachment and it also has IOS phone sniffer logs.

Observation2 : Based on Attachment “Handsfree_Disconnect_WithoutA2dp_IOS”

I disabled the A2DP  from my code and re run the program but still there was a disconnection and there was same error  but I think it was because, phone was not responding to AT+VGS and AT+VGM with Ok.

The log “Handsfree_Disconnect_WithoutA2dp_IOS”(Phone Log) and handsfree_disconnect_without_A2dp(Cypress log).

Note : We have also tried not to send AT+VGS after SLC connection but the behavior was still same.

Observation 3:  Based on Attachment “handsfree_disconnect_3_withoutANCS”

I tried disabling the ANCS profile but still the disconnect was observed with same error.

Could you please help us to resolve this issues.

Note : “bluetoothd-hci-latest_a2dp.pklg” this is IOS log which can be opened in any MAC OS with PACKET logger.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi VaPa_4086226​,

The BR/EDR disconnection events are due to a Link Timeout error (code 8). This error is typically a Baseband error (no packet received from the peer device).

I assume our team is working with you to resolve this problem, further updates will be provided via the technical case.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi VaPa_4086226​,

The BR/EDR disconnection events are due to a Link Timeout error (code 8). This error is typically a Baseband error (no packet received from the peer device).

I assume our team is working with you to resolve this problem, further updates will be provided via the technical case.

0 Likes