I need MCU with Bluetooth/BLE and USB (Mass Storage Class), please suggest the options from Cypress

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Looking for a single chip (or module) solution for MCU with Bluetooth/BLE and USB. I need USB to use as Mass Storage once it connected to computer. Except USB I'll need to control number of GPIOs, I2C and SPI.

From other vendors I was suggested for following candidates:

a) nRF52840 by NordicSemi

b) QN9080 by NXP

Please suggest what I can use based on Cypress products.

Regards,

Andrey...

Message was edited by: Andrey Nekhamkin

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShengY_96
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins Welcome!

I believe CYW20704 is the suitable part:  EDR+BLE and USB2.0, GPIO I2C and SPI.  But the CYW20704 is not a product supported within the broad market.  You will want to contact your local Cypress sales/FAE team to discuss the engagement, and from that point, they can direct you towards documentation and support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShengY_96
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins Welcome!

I believe CYW20704 is the suitable part:  EDR+BLE and USB2.0, GPIO I2C and SPI.  But the CYW20704 is not a product supported within the broad market.  You will want to contact your local Cypress sales/FAE team to discuss the engagement, and from that point, they can direct you towards documentation and support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, will check it!

Regards,

Andrey...

0 Likes